Professional and Support
We want you to be engaged, energised and passionate about what you do. That's why our benefits scheme has a flexible range of options, all designed to make your life less taxing and to support you both inside and outside of work.
Our benefits, such as excellent health cover and a minimum of 25 days' holiday are open to everyone. There are also a range of flexible options to choose from as part of our 'My Choice' scheme. By sacrificing a small amount of your salary you could take home:
- high street retail vouchers and cashback at over 1,500 brand name shops and supermarkets;
- £70 tax free childcare vouchers a month;
- travel insurance;
or have up to 5 days' extra holiday to buy or sell.
Other benefits include:
- Top quality modern pension scheme: with 2 for 1 contributions from E.ON
- 'My Choice Everyday': High street discounts at over 1500 shops, supermarkets and gyms as well as reduced airport parking fees and even holiday bookings.
- Colleague Energy Reward: We want to reward the contribution and loyalty of our colleagues who are also our energy customers. That's why each December we will give all of our colleagues who are also energy customers with E.ON a gross payment of £150 in their payslips.
- Share incentive plan: After twelve months at E.ON, you'll be able to purchase E.ON shares and for the first £25 you spend (after £10), we'll match your shares on a two to one basis. (So for example, for your £25 spend, E.ON will make a £50 contribution).
- English Heritage: Discounts on historical days out when you show your E.ON pass.
- 'Making friends': Give your child an all-expenses paid cultural exchange over summer: send them to stay with an E.ON family abroad for one week, and then look after that family's child in return.
- Financial advice: Learn how to make the most of your money with free tickets to FSA financial seminars.